Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Anniversary! 4 years of lampwork :)

I don't know the exact date, but some time during february 2007 I went and got my lampwork starter set and a bunch of glassrods, and I set up my very own lampwork workshop in the basement.
Now, 4 years and a lot of beads later, I am still at it in the basement, and lampwork is still my most preferred craft. I am so pleased to be able to work in glass, in 3D and at a much larger size than when I started out.

To celebrate these years and the wonderfull craft, I have decided to start a newsletter. I have set it up at MailChimp and I am almost ready to send out my first newsletter ever :)
If you would like to join me in this new adventure, get updates and 10% off at my upcoming market, please follow this link and sign up so I can keep in touch with you.
(crossing my fingers, hoping this will work ...)

Greetings, and thank you for following me and my glass :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...