Monday, December 19, 2011

Still working on the basement ...


This is not my exact basement room, but it looks just like it. I have a window, a furnace and a radiator. But look at all that space! :)

Since then I have cleaned the floor and we have spent a full day moving stuff around, for two reasons. One is so the electrician can move through all rooms to set up sockets, and outtakes for lamps. The other is to clear the livingroom so we can celebrate christmas without getting stabbed on rods of coe 104 in ever corner. We are getting there :)
Now, I guess it is time to start thinking about getting presents for the family, yes?

So I'm off for yet another busy week with no torching in it. Oh well, I'll trade torching for christmas this week :)

Merry Christmas every one,
Lene

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...