Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thing-a-day: Feb. 3 (Mini Sculpture)

My third piece of a thing is this, a small glass torso, now finally and permanently glued to it's foot.





I did not make the torso today, just the glueing part, something I have been postponing forever. It is the first one I have assembled completely, and I can see I have yet again procrastinated on something very worth doing.
I am really pleased with this one and I plan on making an absolute forrest of ladies. It would be fabulous :)



This assembly is just short of 12cm, the lady herself is 4,5cm high and 2,5cm wide.

P~

PS: visit my thing-a-day post, my thing-a-day blog, or the complete thing-a-day project blog

2 comments:

Lone Ringskær said...

Waw, Lene, she is very pretty. What is the stand made of? Looks like iron?
Can´t wait to se, what you have for us tomorrow(-;

Profusion said...

Thank you Lone :)
Yes, some sort of steel. I ordered a bunch of them from a guy in Randers.
Oops, you are right. I'd better make todays post before I forget. I have already sent it to the thing-a-day blog.
Off to post ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...