Thursday, August 14, 2014

Profusion Art Glass celebrates 5 years anniversary!

Five years ago this month, I finally worked up my courage and registered my lampwork hobby as a proper business. And now as time has passed, it is time to celebrate!

Fireworks! Pew pew ...

So on saturday 23'rd and sunday 24'th
I open the doors to my lampwork studio,
and you are invited.

I will show you how glass beads are made; goddess beads, other shapes, dotted beads, pins too (nipsenåle) ...

I will serve you a light snack and give you 20% off all beads and jewelry ...

I will even take the challenge of making your dream bead right then and there. You know, the one you have not been able to find anywhere ...

Sounds good?
Then drop by on aug. 23-24 from 10-17 and lets talk.

Until then you can find the info and the address on my facebook event, join/like my facebook page and follow my 10 day photo countdown as it unfolds.

1 comment:

Plenty Thingz said...

Plenty Thingz is een e-commerce website, hier kun je elk product vinden. Spin, wiebel en race; het kan allemaal met onze kinderauto! Deze wiebelende auto houdt je kind actief en ontwikkelt zijn evenwichts- en coördinatievaardigheden tijdens het spelen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...