Friday, May 16, 2014

I have a bead in Soda Lime Times!!!

Woohoo! I have a picture in Soda Lime Times, the online lampwork magazine.
It's on page 3 of the Neutral Issue, June 2014, and it's my first published bead ever! Wee! I'm so excited :)

The issue is full of beads especially in black, white, grey and the lovely ivory. I am happy to see so many people loving ivory as it is a favourite of mine. It sculpts so well and I love the organic reactions to fine silver, even though I rarely use it myself.

This is the picture I sent in, my new black and white yin-yang bead, this time with shoulders.

Please click to see full version details
I am a new subscriber to Soda Lime Times, but I have to say I am very happy with it. It is full of inspirational pictures and tutorials and all kinds of lampwork goodness. If you make beads yourself, like to work with them or simply to wear them, this is a great resourse for you, and it's only $4.95 pr. month. You can even get a free sample issue if you want to look it over first.

If you don't know it, go here and have a look: http://www.sodalimetimes.com/

2 comments:

Plenty Thingz said...

Plenty Thingz is een e-commerce website, hier kun je elk product vinden. Spin, wiebel en race; het kan allemaal met onze kinderauto! Deze wiebelende auto houdt je kind actief en ontwikkelt zijn evenwichts- en coördinatievaardigheden tijdens het spelen. Hier vindt u magnetronkasten.

Primary Projects said...

Welkom bij Primair Projects Ben jij opzoek naar een nieuwe opdracht? Wij hebben diverse opdrachtgevers en projecten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...