Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An update ...

is in order I think.

Sadly it seems the summer is getting ready to turn into fall around here, not quite there yet, but I feel it coming. We could all use a bit more sun before starting to wear sweaters again. But we had a nice couple of weeks off from the ratrace and that will have to suffice until the christmas holiday.

The grown-ups are back at work, the kids are back at school. Well, one is back but a grade up, one has just had her first week of school, and one has upgraded from baby-daycare to kindergarten. It is all very exciting, with new experiences, new people and new friends all around.

Personally I have a lot going on too. During the summer I have been thinking a lot, planning, thinking some more ... I basically know what I want to do, and it is 'simply' a matter of acting on it, which of course is never as simple as it sounds.
I have begun by ordering new glass, tools and finally last friday - my kiln! Yes, I did it, and it will be lovely. I am having it custom made, to fit the plans that are still in my head. It is very exciting I can tell you :)
And - I have aplied to become a proper business! Today I got my CVR-number, and that too is VERY exciting. I am hoping it will send me flying on pure upbeat energy, throughout and beyond the winter.

Anybody else feeling the winter? Or better yet, feeling excited about the future?

P~

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

I love the excitement of the new school year, and it sounds like everyone in your household is getting a bit of it :) Here's to a few more lingering days of summer sunshine and a wonderful autumn for you!

Profusion said...

Thank you Angela.
Yep, lots of excitement here :) It is nice, I've been in a slump all summer, but now I am hopefull all over again. Yay!

PS: I do follow your blog, even if I don't have much to say to your posts. What can I say? - I'm a lurker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...