Saturday, April 05, 2008

My latest beads

So, just to get going here I thought I would post a picture of my latest beads. It is just a bunch of spacers, but the colours are beautiful! I am very pleased :)
As I am a new lampworker with only a few hours free for torching every week, I have yet to make a larger piece of jewelry. When I saw this necklace, I thought: 'I can do luxury too!'. Yes, even a sterling girl like me can change and I am growing to love golden and warm tones too. Now I just have to think of what to do as a focal, as I am strictly against being a copycat. I may also just make it a really long chainlink necklace of all spacers. That would be lovely too. Ooh, I love possibilities :)

P~

Jupiter from Vetrofond makes beautiful colours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely beads! I've always been intrigued by lampwork and would love to give it a try someday.

Profusion said...

You should try a course if you can find one, the set-up is a bit on the expensive side, but beware - you might end up getting hooked :)
P~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...