Monday, September 26, 2011

KM&V Countdown - week 4

This week was very productive, and the weekend had a to-do list like you wouldn't believe. I am so ready to sleep, and I'll leave you with theese pictures of what I got made.


The pods by the way, are on a base of opal yellow. I got some after reading a lot of raves on Lampwork Etc., but I really like ivory a lot better since it fumes over so nicely. I'll have to go back and search to see what the excellence of opal yellow is, because so far I don't see it.

I also made and cored this bead. It is a birthday present for my mother, and the colour of the 'eyes' came out especially well and shines when seen from the side. I am very pleased with it :)

That is all for now, see you next week,
Lene


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...