Monday, July 18, 2011

KM&V Countdown - Week 14

I'm afraid I have no beadrelated news this week either, because this week we went away on holiday, Yay :)
We played in the water, we watched the baby swallows leave the nest during the week, we got close to the wildlife at Knuthenborg.







We visited with family and played bordgames. I've made a few sketches of beads I'd like to make, and began drawing a palette of coulours to stick to, but nothing I'd like to show off :)
It is nice to be back home though, and I am looking forward to the rest of the vacation too.

I hope you have a lovely summer!
P~

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

I love the nest picture! Sounds like you had a nice week :)

Profusion said...

It is a lot of fun watching those babybirds. Imagine 5 of those fully grown swallows in that tiny nest!
At one point one of the parent birds flew in there too, and all the little ones turned around and it was all wings and tailfeathers sticking out the entrance :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...