Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas Market at Valdemar Castle 2010

As I said a few weeks ago, my friend Lenette had invited me to share her boothspace at Valdemar Castle this passed weekend. The last couple of days before saturday presented us with a lot of snow, and I were worried that perhaps I shouldn't go since there were no time to get the summertires changed to fit the season :/

It all went smoothly though, and I had a great weekend. It was cold, it was snowy, it was beautiful. Lots of people came over the two days, and I had a great time with Lenette and the other sellers.

Here is Lenette demoing a bit of lampwork



here is my table



here the entire booth



and here is a fresh new pendant I sold. I only just made it and I am quite proud of it.
I'll have to see if I can make another :)



Happy Holidays!

P~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...